Sometimes it feels like kid’s toys can easily overrun a house. Stuffed animals end up everywhere, dress up clothes are thrown willy-nilly around the house, and heaven forbid you step on the Lego pieces left on the floor!
Kids toys all need homes to return to when not being played with. This is not only for good housekeeping, but also promotes independence and teaches life skills to kids. Children are more likely to keep things clean if they know where everything goes. Plus, they are able to play more independently if they know exactly where a toy is when they want it.
So, for all those reasons, and more, I did some research on ways of containing the toys. Now, I get to share my favorite ideas with you!
1. Stuffed Animal Jail: Ikea Hackers
2.Animals in shoe rack from Home is Where My Story Begins
1. Lego Baby Food Jars: The obSEUSSed Home Librarian
2. Lego bins: I am Momma Hear Me Roar
3. Under the bed Lego storage: Storage Geek
1. Dress Up Storage: Craftiness Is Not Optional
2. Dress Up Closet: Vixen Made
1. Hanging Matchbox Car Organizer: Pick Up Some Creativity
2. Cozy Cone Motels: One More Moore
3. Magnetic Strip to Hang Cars: The Style Files
I hope this helps you organize some of your kids toys. Let me know what you think of the new Get Organized Series!
I'd love for you to follow along!