- Tired – A baby who wakes up 2 times a night to nurse makes for one tired Mama. “Sleep when the baby sleeps” does not apply with an older sibling in the house. I know…only twice is pretty darn good for a newborn, but I’m still tired.
- Busy – Holy cow the amount of laundry a little one requires is amazing! Cloth diapering doesn’t help either.
- A bit Insecure – Is the baby nursing, sleeping, pooping, enough? Is my 2 year old adjusting ok to his older brother?
- Spoiled – I have such fantastic family and friends that I haven’t had to cook dinner in 4 weeks! Score!!
- Blessed – I swear I have the 2 best sons and the most wonderful husband ever.
Now onto The Sunday Parenting Party!
1. 10 Random Things my 2 Year Old is All of a Sudden Scared of…: Seeking Shade – This is one of my new favorite blogs, and this post is hilarious!
2. Ummm…How Did I Not Know About This Blog?: Prickly Mom – How one Mom is taking the challenge to stop the yelling!
3. Why We Love Mud: Making Boys Men – Because we love mud too! She shares several reasons why playing with mud is so fantastic. You should see the pics in this post!
Great Job! Grab a Button!
2. Please grab a button (on my sidebar) and add it to your post so that others know about the party too.
3. We have a great Pinterest board that we share many of posts linked up. I also have a Parenting Help board that has tons of posts (and followers) that your post my pop up on.
4. By linking up you agree that the co-hosts of the party may use one picture from your post as a feature.
5. Try to take the time to check out the other posts linked up!